110 Cookson Lane | Whitefield, ME  04353 | 207-232-7600 |  tim@lackeysailing.com

Home  Contact Lackey Sailing  |  Conversion Projects  |  Project Logs  |  Tim's Projects  |  Flotsam

Summer Song | Tuesday, February 18, 2014

After a light sanding, I applied another coat of varnish to the anchor platform. 

The toerail was looking good, and with sufficient buildup I called it "done" for now.  So I removed the masking tape and cleaned up around the rail as needed.




I wanted to give the new varnish a little cure time before I moved on with reinstalling the stem casting and genoa tracks, but to prepare for the job ahead I cleaned up the genoa tracks, older two-piece stainless steel T-tracks.  I cleaned up surface rust, old sealant, and old varnish from the risers and bottoms of the tracks so they'd be ready to reinstall when I was.


Total Time Billed on This Job Today:  3

<Previous | Next>