110 Cookson Lane | Whitefield, ME  04353 | 207-232-7600 |  tim@lackeysailing.com

Home  Contact Lackey Sailing  |  Conversion Projects  |  Project Logs  |  Tim's Projects  |  Flotsam

Summer Song | Thursday, February 13, 2014

After lightly sanding the toerails to prepare them for varnish later in the day, I turned to the anchor platform, planning to finish shaping it and sanding it for its own varnish work.  However, I discovered that I'd attached the little aft foot the wrong way 'round (brilliant).  This did not work.


While it was a quick and easy fix to saw off the backwards foot, then cut and glue on a new one (double- and triple-checking its orientation this time) this meant that I couldn't work on the platform, which had been my morning's plan, so this left me without much to do at the moment.

Later, I applied another coat of varnish on the toerails, continuing the buildup.




Total Time Billed on This Job Today:  3

<Previous | Next>