Bolero Project | December 17, 2007

I got a late, late start after spending the morning cleaning up from an icy snowstorm and catching up on the usual Monday morning paperwork 

Then, I spent part of the afternoon collecting and preparing a shipment to the owner of the boat's halyards and running rigging, along with some of the old deck hardware; in addition, I removed a boom bail for the mainsheet and also removed the outhaul so that I could send those along as well.  All new running rigging is on tap for Bolero.


Afterwards, I vacuumed and solvent-washed the deck so that I could apply a coat of Alexseal fairing compound to fill the remaining pinholes as highlighted by last week's high build primer.


Total Time on This Job Today: 3.25 hours

<Previous | Next>