110 Cookson Lane | Whitefield, ME  04353 | 207-232-7600 |  tim@lackeysailing.com

Home  Contact Lackey Sailing  |  Conversion Projects  |  Project Logs  |  Tim's Projects  |  Flotsam

Sailmaster 131 | Tuesday, December 10, 2013

With the project close to wrapping up, only a few small details remained, some of which I could take care of now, others of which awaited a final parts delivery. 

From sheet vinyl that matched the covestripe, I prepared two arrowhead logos to complete the covestripe, working off a rubbing of the molded recesses.


I replaced an aluminum trim strip on the companionway with a bronze one.

Late in the day, I installed new rocker switches in the electrical panel, which took care of the problems I'd noted earlier and rendered the lighting operational.  I'd ordered a bronze sternlight to match the sidelights, but it wasn't yet on hand.



Total Time Billed on This Job Today:  2.5 hours

<Previous | Next>