110 Cookson Lane | Whitefield, ME  04353 | 207-232-7600 |  tim@lackeysailing.com

Home  Contact Lackey Sailing  |  Conversion Projects  |  Project Logs  |  Tim's Projects  |  Flotsam

Sailmaster 131 | Monday, December 9, 2013

After a few odds and ends, I got started on the winch bases, permanently installing them with bolts through the coamings and deck.



Though I didn't have the winches that would be used, I did have one of the bases on hand, and used it to mark and drill boltholes in the two winch stands.


Inside, I turned to the electrical system.  I installed the electrical panel box to the cleats I'd installed earlier, then made all the final connections to the panel.  Testing the system with a battery afterwards, I found that two of the circuits were receiving no power, and eventually traced the problem to apparently bad rocker switches in the panel, so I ordered replacements, and removed the old ones to make replacement quick and easy once the new switches arrived.


Total Time Billed on This Job Today:  6.25 hours

<Previous | Next>