|Kaholee Refit | December 5, 2006
I continued with the parts removal today. I found some material wrapped around the "copper monster" exhaust pipe that looked suspiciously like it might contain asbestos, but otherwise the day's findings were unremarkable. I got distracted with some asbestos research while I tried to determine whether it was safe to remove the insulation myself, and this dug into the time available today for progress.
I mocked up a possible location for an aluminum deck hatch to replace the side-mounted cockpit locker openings, and also mocked up some Dorade boxes and vents to determine if they should be used on the project. (We decided against it.)
Total Time on This Job Today: 3.5 hours