Circe | Sunday, March 7, 2010

I got started where I left off on the rubrail installation, and completed the remaining two sections on the starboard side, following the same process as before.



With the rubrail complete, I turned to what I'd intended to be the day's main task:  finishing up the cabinet doors and installing them.  During the remainder of the morning, I trimmed the excess caning from each door, installed hinges and knobs, and eventually hung the doors in their respective locations.  I didn't have a chance to install the door catches, so the doors didn't all remain fully closed for their photo opportunity.




Total Time Billed on This Job Today:  4.5 hours

<Previous | Next>