110 Cookson Lane | Whitefield, ME  04353 | 207-232-7600 |  tim@lackeysailing.com

Home  Contact Lackey Sailing  |  Conversion Projects  |  Project Logs  |  Tim's Projects  |  Flotsam

Summer Song | Tuesday, May 28, 2013

After picking up the new graphics for the name and Talaria logos for the covestripe, I got right to work on their installation, beginning with the covestripe.




Later, I installed the name and hailport on the transom.  I kept the positioning more or less the same as the original, and arced the name to match the camber of the deck at the transom.


I kept the hailport level, and several inches down from the name to approximate the placement of the old one.


Finally, after some minor prep and taping, I applied a coat of red Micron CSC to the bottom.



Total Time on This Job Today:  5.25 hours

<Previous | Next>