|Sea Glass Refit |
May 29, 2007
Today, I spent some time removing the tape and excess sealant from around the stanchions and pulpits--exciting stuff. Then, I wrapped up most of my punch list by installing and bedding the chainplate deck covers, scupper screens in the cockpit, and a final piece of stainless steel rubrail at the transom. I also installed the correct nuts on some of the stanchion bolts and cut off some excess bolt length where needed.
My work on this project is essentially complete. Tomorrow will see the installation of the ports, and the boat is scheduled to depart from the shop next Monday.