Equinox Project | Thursday, April 16, 2009

I spent an hour scrubbing the decks and washing the hull to remove residual dust and to start to brighten the nonskid.  When a molded nonskid pattern has been some time without regular cleanings, as on this boat, it often takes several good cleanings to truly clean the pattern, but this was a great improvement.

While I was at it, I checked for leaks inside the boat, with none to report except where one of the opening ports had not been dogged down tightly.

I also continued the varnish buildup on the head bi-fold doors. 


Total Time on This Job Today:  1 hour

<Previous | Next>