Circe | Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I spent the morning sanding the new primer (320 grit).  Afterwards, I vacuumed the boat and shop and solvent-washed the decks to prepare for pattern taping.

I got started on the masking for the final topcoats, to define the eventual nonskid patterns and borders around various deck features.  On the coachroof, I temporarily set the sea hood in place so I could mark around it for a border.

I managed to mask the cockpit and both sections of the coachroof before days' end, though I ran out of time before I could apply the masking paper to the cockpit areas.  I'd continue the masking tomorrow in preparation for Thursday's paint.



Total Time Billed on This Job Today:  8.5 hours

<Previous | Next>