Triton #680 | Friday, September 19, 2008

Today, the owner and I installed the four aluminum deadlights and six aluminum opening ports.  The process went smoothly for the most part, excepting one of the opening ports that didn't care to fit into its designated opening (a fact only discovered after the sealant had been applied).  I acted as grunt and performed the owner's bidding throughout the process.




Afterwards, I moved the boat to the other side of the shop, as I needed the main bay for another project.  The owner had decided to contract for a bit of additional work, namely some assistance with milling and installing a new toerail before the boat had to return to the outdoor boatyard a week or so hence.  While the boat was outdoors, we could get the first good look at the new paint scheme.




<Previous | Next>