Kaholee Refit, Phase 3 | January 10, 2008

With a fair punch list remaining, Kaholee had not been far from my mind.   Taking advantage of an otherwise slow day in the shop, I took care of a few loose ends for the Kaholee project.

Most notably, I confirmed my various measurements of the propeller aperture, collected a variety of pertinent information, including basic boat specifications, engine specs and transmission ratio, and the aforementioned measurements, and dropped by H&H Propeller in Brunswick so that I could order the new propeller shaft and have a new propeller spec'd to match the boat's current configuration.  The new equipment should be ready in a couple weeks.

Total Time on This Job Today: 2.5 hours

<Previous | Next>